- "I think I’m pregnant."
- "I’m pregnant."
- "I think I need to buy a pregnancy test."
- "I’m pregnant and it’s yours."
- "I’m not sure who the father is."
- "The baby’s coming!"
- "…It’s twins."
- "I’m pregnant, but you’re not the father."
- "I’ve got somebody pregnant."
- "Shit, I’ve knocked her up!"
- "I think we should adopt."
- "I want children."
- "I want a baby."
- "I don’t ever want kids."
- "There’s something wrong- I think it’s the baby!"
- "Take me to the hospital, now!"
- "I lost the baby…"
- "Hey, meet ______ your son/daughter."
- "I’m having a baby!"
- "We’re having a baby!"
- "Surprise, I’m pregnant!"
- "I think she’s pregnant."
- "I think she’s lying about the pregnancy."
- "I said you were the father but I lied."
- "I cheated on you and now I’m pregnant."
- "You may be their father but you’ll never be their dad."
- "My boyfriend/girlfriend left when I told them I was pregnant."
- "I’m not ready to be a mother/father!"
- "I want an abortion."
- "I’m giving him/her up for adoption."
- "The doctor said there’s something wrong…"
- "What do you mean ‘triplets’?!"
This is my motivational poster
but seriously look at those faces. did literally ANYONE bet on Tony? Was Tony the only one to bet on Tony?
Oh, and Steve. It looks like Steve is the only one in that group who bet on Tony.
Why don’t most superheroines look like this?
Because most comic books are drawn by men.
Reblogging for artistic reference.
Yes. Artistic reference is why I am reblogging this.
This is why I hate it when people draw the likes of Wonder Woman or Power Girl or She-Hulk without making them muscular because ‘that’s not feminine’. Because clearly, you know, it bloody well is.
Totally reblogging for the artistic reference. Definitely.
artistic reference my ass i’m reblogging this because she’s fucking beautiful and her body is inspiring. also she so cute
Send multiple if they were really dirty…
So many promises. Every single time. ‘I love you love you love you.’ But then the world needs saving. Or smashing. Doesn’t matter. Because there you are again. Giant and green and furious and…and this will never, ever change. Hope? No. Hell. So this is it. I can’t…she can’t… Betty can’t take it. So I guess it’s up to me. Only problem is…I don’t care.
Apparently I have been inclined to draw strong females this weekend.
Anonymous said: (Halloween costume) Swap your hero out fit with your girlfriends.
"It’d be fun, but I’m pretty sure we’d spend all night getting ‘you picked up the wrong clothes off the bedroom floor’ jokes thrown at us."
"True, but just imagine how much fun you two will have when you get home." She smiles and ruffles Rikky’s hair.
Well it’s a good thing that Jamie isn’t a male because she is certainly here to gaze.
less male gaze more female gays as they say
NSFW special created on a sexual Sunday, do not take part in this meme if you don’t want any nsfw predicaments.